- To provide the community with a range of socially acceptable burials, cremations and memorial services at a reasonable cost.
- To ensure that such services meet the needs of the community, while complying with applicable Acts and the Board By-Laws.
- To ensure that long term requirements are included in the planning.
- To ensure that services provided conform with community expectations of efficiency, sensitivity and care.
- To inform and maintain public awareness of the range of facilities and services available.
- To ensure that the resources of the Board are managed and applied to achieve optimum performance and to conform with sound business principles.
Bunbury Cemetery Board
“Service with dignity for our families”
With Choice for the families of our community.
In everything we do.
A peaceful environment for reflection.
Growth & Innovation
For future generations.
“One Team” focussed on continually improving.